|Work and other employment opportunities within Te Anau Holiday Park LTD companies and subsidiaries.
Current Situations Vacant
Come and get a job in one of New Zealand’s most beautiful areas – Te Anau is a vibrant, friendly community located on the door step of the Fiordland National Park World Heritage area. Be the envy of travelers and meet so many people from all walks of life – Fiordland is very popular for outdoor pursuits including jogging, running, sailing, camping, tramping, trekking, kayaking, walking, cycling, swimming, fishing and much more.
Te Anau offers a range of opportunities to make new friends, to socialise and build a new home. Te Anau has a variety of stores, cafes and bars including supermarkets, sports stores, clothing, hardware, cafes, restaurants, cinemas, takeaways and more. Local clubs you could join include rotary, lions, netball, rugby, golf, touch and squash – See you soon in Te Anau!!
- Book Mark this page – Te Anau Holiday Park LTD are seeking applicants for Situations Vacant.
- When you apply please say that you saw the position advertised here!
- Thank you for your interest and good luck.
Subsidised accommodation may be available – enquire.
Te Anau Holiday Park LTD companies and subsidiaries represented here recommend browsing each companies website before you apply for a job so you can build a relevant CV or Resume for the position you are interested in:
The ability to work extended hours, public holidays and weekends is essential for all positions advertised.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in New Zealand or a current work permit / working holiday visa.
If you are from overseas and thinking about coming to New Zealand. For generic immigration information relating to New Zealand please visit www.immigration.govt.nz.
Current Situations Vacant
*** Housekeeping and cleaning is hard work, you must be physically fit and able to work from now for at least 3 months. Work is available until end of April / Mid May 2017 with the opportunity for work through the Winter***
Are you looking for an incredible place to call home “for the summer”?
Are you keen to work hard and make some money to top up your travel funds?
We are looking for hard working people looking to work in beautiful Lake Te Anau, the gateway to Fiordland, Milford and Doubtful Sound and an outdoors paradise at Te Anau Lakeview Kiwi Holiday Park & Motels.
- 30+ hours per week (9.00am – 3.00pm (approx). depending on number of rooms to be cleaned).
- Paid part time seasonal position: Accommodation is available.
- Cleaning duties at our busy Accommodation in Lake Te Anau.
- Making beds, luxing, wiping, scrubbing etc – this is physical work.
- You will take pride in your work and be available to work 7 days per week (roster usually 5 on, 2 off).
Advise your arrival date in Te Anau if successful, include a short cover letter about you. Please include examples of your attention to detail, ability to multi task as well as your people, time management and personal skills that make you the right person for this job. Please email your complete CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accommodation is available. Must have current work permit.
Expressions of interest for Work and Employment in Te Anau for this “Summer”
Please email your CV as an expression of interest in the following positions for summer 2017/2018.
Training / Positions commence in late October and early November 2017 to April 2018
- Part time and casual Housekeeping / Cleaning
- Full time and part time seasonal Receptionist / Guest Services
- Full time, part time and casual Bus Driver
- Full time seasonal and casual Crew / Cook
- Full time skipper / launch master
Should you wish to submit your CV for any of the above roles, please include the following information:
- Which position you are applying for (subject line of your email please).
- What company you want to work for (if you know it)
- Work Permit/Residency Status
- New Zealand phone number and email address
- Availability (e.g. Do you have any other commitments? Are you able to work from commencement until April 2017 at minimum?)
- Relevant Permits / Drivers Licences
- Prior Work Experience
- At least two (2) New Zealand based Work Related Referees
Incomplete applications or applicants not qualified for specific roles will not be considered.
Please email your complete CV to: email@example.com